Overview And Experience
Senior Advocate Chandeshwor Shrestha has been successfully leading SHREEJANA LAW FIRM since 1988 A.D. After 9 years of civil service in Judicial Committee of Nepal, Mr. Shrestha started litigation in 1978 along with Late Senior Advocate Shambhu Pd. Gyawali. He worked as a partner of the Everest Law firm for 7 years. SHREEJANA LAW FIRM was incorporated in the year 1987, exclusively dealing with tax and civil cases.
Mr. Shrestha led Lalitpur Bar Associationn as an advisory member since its establishment and as a President of Lalitpur Bar Associaltion for 5 years from the year 1982-1987 A.D. He was elected as a Secretary of Supreme Court Bar Association in the year of 1989-90 A.D. and Executive member of Nepal Bar Association Central Committee from 1991-94, also elected a Councilor of Nepal Bar Council from the year 2000-2002 A.D. Mr. Shrestha was a member of The Interim Constitution, 2063 drafting committee.
Mr. Shrestha is a member of Supreme Court Bar Association. Mr. Shrestha has been constantly involved in litigation, specializing in the cases of taxation, business laws & civil laws and has represented as a lawyer at Supreme Court, Appellate Court, Revenue Tribunal and other various courts and tribunals. He is also highly experienced in commercial arbitrations as an arbitrator & counsel in Nepal.
- Bachelors in Business and Commerce
- Bachelors in Law
- Chairman, Patan Hospital Development Committee. (1995-2000)Patan Academy of Health Science
- Member, Interim Constitution Drafting Committee. (2063)
- Member, Disciplinary Committee, Nepal Bar Council. (since 4 years)
- Member, Nepal Council of Arbitration
- Job experiences as an arbitrator & lawyer in several cases
- Member, Nepal Bar Council (2001-2005)
- Member, Central Executive Committee, Nepal Bar Association (1991-1993).
- Secretary, Supreme Court Bar Association (1988-89)
- Member, Central Legal Aid Committee, Norwegian Bar
- Association & NEBA's twin Project (1991-2000)
- Chairman, Lalitpur Bar Association (1982-87)
- Chairman, Nepal Bar Association
Client Representation Experience:
Mr. Shrestha has experiences in all areas of Civil and Commercial Litigation and represents at Supreme Court, Appellate Court, Revenue Tribunal and other courts.
- Civil Case Litigation
- Property Law
- Family Law
- Commercial Case Litigation
- Taxation Law
- Arbitration and Conciliation
- Banking and Finance
- Trade Law
- Administrative Law Litigation
- Legal Audit
- Public Interest Litigation
- Senior Advocate ( 2069 B.S. )